The goal of this module is to provide the reader with information related to sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) among individuals over age 50.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Susanne J. Pavlovich-Danis RN, MSN, ARNP-C, CDE
|Date Offered:||12/11/2013 8:36 PM - 8:36 PM
|Categories:||Community & Home Health
Medical & Surgical Issues
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2012.
- Identify factors that place older individuals at risk for developing STDs
- Identify barriers to HIV/AIDS diagnosis among older individuals
- Discuss the relationship between pharmacotherapy for erectile dysfunction and the incidence of STDs among older individuals
- Describe physiologic changes in older females that increase their risk for developing an STD
- List unique psychosocial concerns of older individuals with an STD or HIV