The purpose of this course is to present to nurses the latest understanding of what sleep is, why it is so necessary for our health and what happens when Sleep Disorders disrupt sleep.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Joan Schonbeck RN
|Date Offered:||3/11/2014 2:27 AM - 2:27 AM
|Categories:||Career and Self
Community & Home Health
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2013.
- The concept of healthy, normal sleep and its importance to life and health.
- The physiology and stages of sleep.
- Theories about the significance of dreaming.
- Sleep Disorders
- What can be done to get a better night’s sleep.
- The misconceptions about sleep that society often buys into.