The goal of this course is to provide the nurse with the proper tools for dealing with the psychological stress of the patient and family. It is also to assist the nurse in dealing with the repetitive exposure to death.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Date Offered:||3/8/2014 5:26 AM - 5:26 AM
|Categories:||Community & Home Health
Critical Care Medicine
Medical & Surgical Issues
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2013.
- Be able to identify the 5 stages of grief
- Identify proper responses to grieving families
- Understand the theory of hydration
- Discuss a nurse’s feelings of helplessness
- List 3 goals that the nurse should have