The goal of this course is to understand how nurses can teach patients how to take their medications safely.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Jeffrey Zurlinden RN, MS
|Categories:||Medical & Surgical Issues
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2013.
- Describe information to include when teaching patients about their medications.
- Identify ways to incorporate teaching into the process of administering and monitoring medications.
- Give examples of everyday language to use when teaching patients about their medications.
- Identify methods to enhance patient teaching.
- Describe how technological innovations can improve patient teaching.