The goal of this course is to understand how nurses can teach patients how to take their medications safely.
Course Publication Date: June 30, 2010
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Jeffrey Zurlinden RN, MS
|Category:||Medical & Surgical Issues
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2013.
- Describe information to include when teaching patients about their medications.
- Identify ways to incorporate teaching into the process of administering and monitoring medications.
- Give examples of everyday language to use when teaching patients about their medications.
- Identify methods to enhance patient teaching.
- Describe how technological innovations can improve patient teaching.