The purpose of this course is to discuss the causes, transmission modes, diagnoses, symptoms, treatments and prevention of drug resistant bacteria. Populations most at risk will be identified, nursing implications and a nursing care plan will also be included.
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Kim David RN, MSN
|Kathy Mattson RN, BSN
|Method:||Online Self Study
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2013.
- Discuss the problem of drug-resistant bacteria
- Identify the different types of drug resistant bacteria
- Identify populations at risk for drug resistant bacteria
- Discuss causes and transmission modes for drug resistant bacteria
- Discuss control measures of drug resistant bacteria
- Describe treatments for drug resistant bacteria
- Identify a nursing plan of care for patients with drug resistant bacteria