The goal of this course is to help health care professionals understand and educate their patients regarding encopresis.
Course Publication Date: June 30, 2010
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2012.
- Describe the incidence of occurrence of encopresis.
- Discuss ‘Conduct Disorder’ in relation to encopresis.
- List three goals of treatment for encopresis.
- Name three dietary products helpful for encopresis.
- Name two causes of encopresis.
- Differentiate between retentive and nonretentive encopresis.
- Discuss ‘Oppositional Defiant Disorder’ in relation to encopresis.