The goal of this course is to help health care professionals understand and educate their patients regarding irritable bowel syndrome.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Date Offered:||4/24/2014 7:07 PM - 7:07 PM
|Categories:||Community & Home Health
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2012.
- State the percentage of Americans with IBS.
- Discuss the functional disorder that is IBS.
- List three main symptoms of IBS.
- Discuss the Manning Criteria, Rome I Criteria and Rome II Criteria that define markers to diagnose IBS.
- Name three symptoms that are not typical of IBS.