The goal of this course is to help health care professionals understand and educate their patients regarding irritable bowel syndrome.
Course Publication Date: June 30, 2010
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2012.
- State the percentage of Americans with IBS.
- Discuss the functional disorder that is IBS.
- List three main symptoms of IBS.
- Discuss the Manning Criteria, Rome I Criteria and Rome II Criteria that define markers to diagnose IBS.
- Name three symptoms that are not typical of IBS.