The goal of this paper is to help health care professionals understand the basics on plastic surgery and educate their patients.
Course Publication Date: June 30, 2010
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Category:||Career and Self
Medical & Surgical Issues
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2013.
- Describe four steps involved in picking the ‘right’ surgeon
- Discuss the history of plastic surgery
- Name two types of plastic surgery
- State the year the American Society of Plastic Surgeons was founded
- Identify two requirements of an accredited surgical facility
- List two places a patient can verify the accreditation status of any surgical facility