The goal of this paper is to help health care professionals understand the basics on plastic surgery and educate their patients.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Date Offered:||4/24/2014 7:04 AM - 7:04 AM
|Categories:||Career and Self
Medical & Surgical Issues
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2013.
- Describe four steps involved in picking the ‘right’ surgeon
- Discuss the history of plastic surgery
- Name two types of plastic surgery
- State the year the American Society of Plastic Surgeons was founded
- Identify two requirements of an accredited surgical facility
- List two places a patient can verify the accreditation status of any surgical facility