The goal of this course to educate the nurse about a foot condition known as Hallux Valgus, more commonly referred to as a bunion.
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Alison Palmer RN, BSN
|Categories:||Community & Home Health
Medical & Surgical Issues
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2013.
- Identify what a bunion is
- Learn about what causes a bunion
- State the signs and symptoms of a bunion
- Explain how a bunion is diagnosed
- Understand treatment options for a bunion