The goal of this course is to discuss how views of health have changed and to discuss what is psychology’s involvement in health.
Course Publication Date: December 08, 2010
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Patricia Andrews RN BSN MSCEd
|Category:||Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Nutrition & Fitness & Complimentary
Psychiatric & Mental Health
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2014.
- Know the four major trends in the field of health care in the past century
- Become familiar with the various definitions of health held by various cultures
- Apply psychosomatic medicine into understanding disease processes
- Know the difference between health psychology vs. behavioral medicine
- Identify three ancient cultures that contribute to our concepts of health
- Identify four current models of health