The goal of this course is to discuss how views of health have changed and to discuss what is psychology’s involvement in health.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Patricia Andrews RN BSN MSCEd
|Course Expiration:||12/31/2014 NOTE: The course must be completed by the expiration date to receive credit
|Categories:||Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Nutrition & Fitness & Complimentary
Psychiatric & Mental Health
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2014.
- Know the four major trends in the field of health care in the past century
- Become familiar with the various definitions of health held by various cultures
- Apply psychosomatic medicine into understanding disease processes
- Know the difference between health psychology vs. behavioral medicine
- Identify three ancient cultures that contribute to our concepts of health
- Identify four current models of health