The goal of this course is to learn how to care for preschoolers ages 3-4 years old.
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Ann Singh RN
|Method:||Online Self Study
|Course Expiration:||12/31/2015 NOTE: The course must be completed by the expiration date to receive credit
|Categories:||Community & Home Health
Psychiatric & Mental Health
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2015.
- Know some of the characteristics of 3 and 4 year olds.
- Know some of the views 3-year-olds have of the world.
- Know how a 3-year-old develops in their sense of time.
- Know some of the appropriate toys for 3 and 4-year-olds.
- Know some of the techniques used to make the child behave.
- Know some of the fears a 3 ½ and 4-year-old have.
- Know some of the activities a 3 and 4-year-old likes.
- Know some of the economic impacts on preschoolers.