The goal of this course is to help health care professionals understand and educate their patients regarding mastocytosis.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Method:||Online Self Study
|Date Offered:||12/8/2013 10:56 PM - 10:56 PM
|Course Expiration:||12/31/2013 NOTE: The course must be completed by the expiration date to receive credit
|Categories:||Critical Care Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
NOTE: The course is expired
- Discuss the epidemiology of this disease.
- List three signs and symptoms of cutaneous mastocytosis.
- List five signs and symptoms of systemic mastocytosis.
- Discuss how the diagnosis of mastocytosis is made.
- Discuss the difference between cutaneous and systemic mastocytosis.
- Describe the mainstay of therapy for mastocytosis.
- State the age at which mastocytosis commonly occurs.