This article will present a basic overview of CTS, discussing risk, etiology, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Karen Edmondson RN, MN
|Method:||Online Self Study
|Date Offered:||5/19/2013 10:07 AM - 10:07 AM
|Categories:||Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Describe signs and symptoms of CTS.
- Identify risk factors for work-related and non-work-related CTS.
- Discuss various components of the etiology of CTS.
- List the diagnostic criteria for CTS.
- Compare and contrast surgical vs. non-surgical treatment options for CTS.
- Discuss ways to prevent CTS.