The purpose of this article is to provide healthcare professionals with current information on diagnosis and treatment of anorexia nervosa.
Course Publication Date: July 06, 2011
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Natalie Cole MHA/Ed, RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Medical & Surgical Issues
Nutrition & Fitness & Complimentary
Psychiatric & Mental Health
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2014.
- Identify diagnostic criteria of anorexia nervosa.
- Describe potential medical complications of anorexia nervosa.
- Discuss etiological considerations of anorexia nervosa.
- Discuss approaches in the treatment of anorexia nervosa.
- Discuss potential complications of treatment of anorexia nervosa.