The purpose of this article is to provide healthcare professionals with current information on diagnosis and treatment of anorexia nervosa.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Natalie Cole MHA/Ed, RN
|Method:||Online Self Study
|Categories:||Community & Home Health
Medical & Surgical Issues
Nutrition & Fitness & Complimentary
Psychiatric & Mental Health
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2014.
- Identify diagnostic criteria of anorexia nervosa.
- Describe potential medical complications of anorexia nervosa.
- Discuss etiological considerations of anorexia nervosa.
- Discuss approaches in the treatment of anorexia nervosa.
- Discuss potential complications of treatment of anorexia nervosa.