The goal of this course is to provide nurses with current information about the dynamics of domestic violence and to provide nurses with the tools to assess violence in their lives or in the lives of their patients and to provide nurses with a safety plan in the event of personal domestic violence.
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Rita Iverson RNC, CDONA
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Career and Self
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Define two types of abuse.
- Identify those who are the victims of abuse.
- Identify where to get help in a domestic violence situation.
- Discuss the role of the court in protecting victims of violence.
- State two of the myths surrounding domestic violence.