This course discusses Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD); its signs and symptoms, prognosis, treatment options and measures for prevention.
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Joan Schonbeck RN
|Method:||Online Self Study
|Categories:||Community & Home Health
Critical Care Medicine
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Medical & Surgical Issues
- An understanding of what Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease is.
- The ability to differentiate between the classic and the variant form of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
- An awareness of the signs and symptoms of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease.
- An understanding of the course and prognosis of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease.
- A capability to identify the treatment options for Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease.
- Knowledge of ways to prevent Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease.