The purpose of this course is to instruct nurses regarding the adverse effects of alcohol during pregnancy and to provide the knowledge to teach their pregnant patients about Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Denise L. Gray RN, MAS, BSN, CCM
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Discuss Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders.
- Identify the 3 subtypes of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
- Examine the physical characteristics of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
- Identify the behavioral characteristics of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
- Discuss the family and patient needs of raising a child with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.