The goal of this course is to educate the nurse about Trichotillomania, the incidence, cause, prognosis, signs, symptoms and treatment.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Denise L. Gray RN, MAS, BSN, CCM
|Method:||Online Self Study
|Date Offered:||3/10/2014 7:21 PM - 7:21 PM
|Categories:||Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Describe Trichotillomania.
- Identify the pathophysiology of Trichotillomania.
- Describe the incidence and prognosis of each group affected by Trichotillomania
- Identify the signs and symptoms of Trichotillomania.
- Identify the possible causes of Trichotillomania.
- Describe the treatment for Trichotillomania.