This goal of this course is to alert health care workers regarding a little known disorder called ‘auditory processing disorder’.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Rita Iverson RNC, CDONA
|Method:||Online Self Study
|Categories:||Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Define Auditory Processing
- Discuss what causes Auditory Processing Disorder.
- State the symptoms of Auditory Processing Disorder.
- Identify criteria for diagnosing a child with Auditory Processing Disorder
- Discuss the treatments available for Auditory Processing Disorder.
- State the current research being conducted for Auditory Processing Disorder.