The goal of this course is to help healthcare professionals learn about alcoholism, and how it affects the world around us.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Method:||Online Self Study
|Course Expiration:||12/31/2014 NOTE: The course must be completed by the expiration date to receive credit
|Categories:||Community & Home Health
Critical Care Medicine
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
NOTE: The course is expired
- Discuss alcohol abuse in the workplace.
- State three questions to ask to find out if you or a loved one has a drinking problem.
- Name three symptoms of alcoholism.
- Discuss physical dependence and withdrawal symptoms.
- Describe how alcohol is detoxified and removed from the blood.
- List four statistics that show the scope of the problem of alcoholism.