The goal of this course is to help health care professionals understand and educate their patients regarding the problem of constipation.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Method:||Online Self Study
|Date Offered:||4/23/2014 3:02 AM - 3:02 AM
|Categories:||Community & Home Health
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Name three drugs that might cause constipation.
- Name three drugs that might help constipation.
- Describe the physiology of defecation.
- Identify the standard set of criteria for constipation.
- Describe the pathophysiology of constipation.
- List three symptoms of constipation.
- List three causes of secondary constipation.
- List three causes of functional constipation.