The goal of this course is to help health care professionals understand and educate their patients regarding the problem of constipation.
Course Publication Date: May 30, 2012
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2014.
- Name three drugs that might cause constipation.
- Name three drugs that might help constipation.
- Describe the physiology of defecation.
- Identify the standard set of criteria for constipation.
- Describe the pathophysiology of constipation.
- List three symptoms of constipation.
- List three causes of secondary constipation.
- List three causes of functional constipation.