The purpose of this course is to list the numerous classes of cardiac medications and explain how each class is utilized in the treatment of various types of cardiac disease. Medications from each class will be highlighted with benefits and risks associated with each medication explained in detail.
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Gloria Tartaglia RN
|Method:||Online Self Study
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2013.
- List ten different classes of cardiac medications.
- Name one medication from each class of cardiac medications.
- Identify beneficial action of medication in each class of cardiac medications.
- Explain three benefits of cardiac medication.
- State side effects of each class of cardiac medications.
- List contraindication with other medications in each class of cardiac medications.
- Identify heart condition and appropriate intervention utilizing cardiac medications.