This course describes the history of clinical trials and their guiding principles and phases, the ethical and informed consent issues, and ways nurses support these vital studies.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Method:||Online Self Study
|Date Offered:||12/7/2013 5:06 AM - 5:06 AM
|Categories:||Critical Care Medicine
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Describe clinical trial phases.
- Discuss ethical and informed consent issues related to clinical trials.
- Identify nursing roles in clinical trials.
- Discuss milestones in the history of clinical trials.
- Describe clinical trial characteristics.