This course describes the history of clinical trials and their guiding principles and phases, the ethical and informed consent issues, and ways nurses support these vital studies.
Course Publication Date: May 30, 2012
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Critical Care Medicine
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2014.
- Describe clinical trial phases.
- Discuss ethical and informed consent issues related to clinical trials.
- Identify nursing roles in clinical trials.
- Discuss milestones in the history of clinical trials.
- Describe clinical trial characteristics.