The goal of this course is to help health care professionals learn about asbestosis and end-stage lung disease. We will discuss signs and symptoms, treatments and risk factors.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Method:||Online Self Study
|Date Offered:||3/6/2014 7:35 PM - 7:35 PM
|Categories:||Community & Home Health
Critical Care Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Name two diagnostic tests that might be done for asbestosis.
- List two complications that asbestosis may lead to.
- Describe what asbestos is and how it causes asbestosis.
- Discuss chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- List three signs and symptoms of asbestosis.
- Discuss components of asbestosis treatment.