The goal of this course is to help health care professionals understand and educate their patients regarding encopresis.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Method:||Online Self Study
|Course Expiration:||12/31/2014 NOTE: The course must be completed by the expiration date to receive credit
|Categories:||Community & Home Health
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2014.
- Name three dietary products helpful for encopresis.
- List two causes of encopresis.
- Differentiate between retentive and nonretentive encopresis.
- Discuss ‘Oppositional Defiant Disorder’ in relation to encopresis.
- Describe the incidence of occurrence of encopresis.
- Discuss ‘Conduct Disorder’ in relation to encopresis.
- Name three goals of treatment for encopresis