The purpose of this course if to help healthcare professionals, specifically doctors and nurses, understand issues related to the development of a positive doctor-nurse relationship.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Method:||Online Self Study
|Categories:||Career and Self
Community & Home Health
Critical Care Medicine
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Nutrition & Fitness & Complimentary
Psychiatric & Mental Health
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2014.
- Discuss the transition of both nursing and doctor roles and the impact this has had on working relationships.
- Describe three strategies for developing collaboration among the two professional groups.
- Describe two factors that contribute to an impaired working relationship between doctors and nurses.
- Describe two factors that contribute to an impaired working relationship between and doctors.
- Define collaboration from both practice perspectives.