The goal of this course is to assist nurses in designing and seizing career opportunities, using recent developments in nursing as inspiration.
Course Publication Date: July 09, 2012
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Bette Case RN, C
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Course Expiration:||12/31/2015 NOTE: The course must be completed by the expiration date to receive credit
|Category:||Career and Self
Leadership & Case Management
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2015.
- Identify career development implications of the Institute of Medicine/Robert Wood Johnson Future of Nursing Initiative (2010).
- Explain how Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice (ANA, 2010) can help guide your career development.
- Describe ways to assess yourself, your environment, and the marketplace for career development.
- Identify considerations in planning for career development and implementing your plan.
- Identify ways to evaluate your career development strategies.