The goal of this course is to provide the learner with up-to-date information concerning symptoms, causes, classification, diagnosis and treatment options for pain and pain management.
Course Publication Date: July 09, 2012
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2013.
- List three types of pain.
- Discuss characteristics of how pain is classified.
- Describe three different treatments for pain.
- State three examples of NSAIDs.
- List three alternative treatments commonly used for pain relief.
- Discuss the pain scales used most commonly.