The goal of this course is to provide the learner with up-to-date information concerning symptoms, causes, classification, diagnosis and treatment options for pain and pain management.
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Method:||Online Self Study
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2013.
- List three types of pain.
- Discuss characteristics of how pain is classified.
- Describe three different treatments for pain.
- State three examples of NSAIDs.
- List three alternative treatments commonly used for pain relief.
- Discuss the pain scales used most commonly.