The purpose of this course is to provide the reader with the information to assist in making decisions as whether or not to enroll in a long distance educational program, why long distance programs are slow in being accepted by the nursing profession, and how adult learning theories influence long distance programs.
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Rita Iverson RNC, CDONA
|Method:||Online Self Study
|Categories:||Career and Self
Community & Home Health
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
NOTE: The course expired on 8/8/2014.
- Define long distance learning
- Identify five barriers for adults returning to school
- Identify three characteristics of an adult learner
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of long distance learning programs
- Identify appropriate information needed to assist in making decision regarding whether one should enroll in traditional learning or long distance learning program.