The purpose of this course is to provide the reader with the information to assist in making decisions as whether or not to enroll in a long distance educational program, why long distance programs are slow in being accepted by the nursing profession, and how adult learning theories influence long distance programs.
Course Publication Date: July 25, 2012
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Rita Iverson RNC, CDONA
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Career and Self
Community & Home Health
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
NOTE: The course expired on 8/8/2014.
- Define long distance learning
- Identify five barriers for adults returning to school
- Identify three characteristics of an adult learner
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of long distance learning programs
- Identify appropriate information needed to assist in making decision regarding whether one should enroll in traditional learning or long distance learning program.