The goal of this course is to provide the reader with information related to medication administration safety and patient rights related to medications.
Course Publication Date: July 25, 2012
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Susanne J. Pavlovich-Danis RN, MSN, ARNP-C, CDE
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
NOTE: The course expired on 12/31/2015.
- Identify common safety issues related to medication administration.
- Describe common types of medication errors
- Identify medication administration and monitoring practices that reduce the risk for errors.
- Communicate the need for an interdisciplinary approach that also involves the patient to prevent patient harm.
- Describe the rights and role of patients in medication error reduction.