The goal of this course is to provide the reader with information related to medication administration safety and patient rights related to medications.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Susanne J. Pavlovich-Danis RN, MSN, ARNP-C, CDE
|Method:||Online Self Study
- Identify common safety issues related to medication administration.
- Describe common types of medication errors
- Identify medication administration and monitoring practices that reduce the risk for errors.
- Communicate the need for an interdisciplinary approach that also involves the patient to prevent patient harm.
- Describe the rights and role of patients in medication error reduction.