The purpose of this course is to improve knowledge and information about an often-misunderstood group, Spirited Children.
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Joan Schonbeck RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Identify the Spirited Child
- Be aware of the five classic characteristics of a Spirited Child.
- Discover how these Spirited Children’s positive (Bonus) characteristics can be maximized.
- Be able to provide teaching to parents as to how to help the Spirited Child.
- Provide both parents and Spirited Children with ways to utilize their unique traits in a positive way.