The goal of this course is to provide healthcare professionals with current information on diagnosis and treatment of anorexia nervosa.
Course Publication Date: June 08, 2014
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Denise L. Gray RN, MAS, BSN, CCM
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Medical & Surgical Issues
Nutrition & Fitness & Complimentary
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Identify diagnostic criteria of anorexia nervosa.
- Describe potential medical complications of anorexia nervosa.
- Discuss etiological considerations of anorexia nervosa.
- Discuss approaches in the treatment of anorexia nervosa.
- Discuss potential complications of treatment of anorexia nervosa.