The purpose of this course is to explain to the professional nurse what quality assurance is in the healthcare setting, the role the nursing staff plays in achieving quality assurance measures, and how both the client and the healthcare setting benefit from quality assurance measures.
Course Publication Date: February 04, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Gloria Tartaglia RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Career and Self
Community & Home Health
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Identify 3 leadership skills that encourage good quality assurance outcomes in an environment.
- List 4 indicators that predict quality outcomes.
- Examine 2 reasons why nurses are in a position to be effective members in quality assurance.
- Describe the role JCAHO plays in maintaining quality assurance.
- Discuss other avenues of cost-effective quality care such as, Nurse Practitioners, retail clinics, Nurse Midwives, and palliative care.