The purpose of this course is to provide professional nurses with information regarding Nonverbal Learning Disabilities (NVLD), Sensory Processing Disorders (SPD), and Asperger’s Disorder (AD). The intention of this information is that the patient, diagnosed as having a SPD, NVLD, or AD as well as the nurse caring for that patient, will benefit when patient care is required and provided.
Course Publication Date: February 04, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Gloria Tartaglia RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- State biological areas associated with the causation of NVLD.
- Discuss behaviors and interventions associated with NVLD.
- Describe SPD and interventions associated with these disorders.
- Discuss implications for child psychiatry.
- Compare/differentiate SPD, NVLD, and AD.