The purpose of this course is to make Nursing Professionals more aware of Anxiety in children; its various forms and what can be done in the healthcare setting and at home to alleviate it.
Course Publication Date: February 04, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Joan Schonbeck RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Be aware of what Childhood Separation Anxiety is and what its symptoms are.
- Have an awareness of the symptoms and treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD).
- Understand Performance Anxiety’s symptoms and treatment in children and adolescents
- Know the symptoms and treatment of Social Anxiety.
- Be aware of the causes, symptoms and treatment of Selective Mutism.
- Have an understanding of how medication fits into the plan for treating children with Anxiety Disorders.