This course is designed to make healthcare professionals more aware of the serious implications of bullying, both in their private lives and in the people they see when providing healthcare. Its purpose is to look at the mental health implications of bullying; both for the person being traumatized and the person doing the bullying.
Course Publication Date: May 06, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Joan Schonbeck RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Understand the true nature and scope of bullying.
- Recognize the symptoms and effects of bullying.
- Be aware of psychiatric conditions considered to be a direct effect of bullying.
- Separate the myths from the realities of bullying.
- Be able to enumerate effective methods for identifying and dealing with bullying.