To assist nurses in understanding the mechanism, indications, and side effects, and nursing implications for the different types of diuretic medications.
Course Publication Date: May 10, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Denise L. Gray RN, MAS, BSN, CCM
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Critical Care Medicine
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Discuss the seven categories of diuretic medications.
- Discuss the pharmacologic mechanism of diuretics.
- Provide the indications for diuretic medications.
- Discuss the side effects of diuretic medications
- Delineate the contraindications.
- Nursing Measures and teaching.