The purpose of this course is to provide the reader with the newest information regarding the pros and cons of administering Human Growth Hormone to children of short stature. The article also discusses how Human Growth Hormone is now being used as an aging intervention.
Course Publication Date: May 12, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Medical & Surgical Issues
Nutrition & Fitness & Complimentary
- Discuss the importance of early diagnosis.
- List 3 risks of taking human growth hormone shots.
- Recognize the prognosis of receiving human growth hormone shots.
- Identify length of treatment.
- Understand the benefit of hGH in adults.