The purpose of this course is to help nurses to be aware of how important their unique experience is to others in nursing. Beyond that, it is to provide nurses with the nuts and bolts how-to’s of how to actually share information about their profession via the written word.
Course Publication Date: May 12, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Joan Schonbeck RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Career and Self
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Be aware of the preliminary groundwork needed to develop a manuscript.
- Develop the researching skills to get accurate, up-to-date (and non-plagiarized) material for the article.
- Know how to write a query regarding the proposed manuscript.
- Identify publications to query regarding developing a manuscript.
- Develop an actual manuscript for a Nursing journal.