The purpose of this course is to provide information to nurse educators about the many and diverse ways that people think, remember, understand, perceive and order information—all the aspects of how we learn.
Course Publication Date: May 13, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Joan Schonbeck RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Career and Self
Community & Home Health
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Discuss learning preferences related to how we remember things: Auditory, Visual and Kinesthetic learning styles.
- Discuss the Gregorc Model of learning styles, the ways we perceive and organize information.
- List defining characteristics for each Gregorc Model learning style combination; These include Concrete sequential, Concrete random, Abstract sequential, and Abstract random
- Compare and contrast global vs. analytical ways of understanding.
- Identify personal preferences related to learning style.
- Explore online sites related to various models of learning style.