The focus of this article is to present an overview of child sexual abuse.
Course Publication Date: May 17, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Alison Palmer RN, BSN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Recount historical factors and their effect on the issue of child sexual abuse.
- Discuss the incidence of child sexual abuse.
- Describe known risk factors associated with child sexual abuse.
- Summarize behavioral and physical signs associated with child sexual abuse.
- Discuss therapeutic interventions related to child sexual abuse.
- Give examples of strategies for the prevention of child sexual abuse
- Identify long-term sequella related to child sexual abuse.
- Discuss the motivations ascribed to offenders.