The purpose of this article is to provide a comprehensive review of cellulitis and the nurses’ role in identifying, assessing and treating this condition, with the most efficacious remedies available.
Course Publication Date: May 17, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Tamara Weaver RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Critical Care Medicine
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Identify the causative agents of cellulitis.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of cellulitis.
- Describe the patient population most at risk for this condition.
- Comprehend the importance educating patients of preventative practices that can be implemented to decrease the incidence of becoming infected.
- Present updated data on the most efficacious treatments for this condition.