The goal of this course is to provide the nurse with information concerning the etiology, prevention, and treatment of methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
Course Publication Date: May 21, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Critical Care Medicine
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- List four risk factors and causes of MRSA.
- Describe current treatment recommendations for MRSA.
- Identify prevention strategies.
- Discuss colonization of MRSA.
- Discuss HAMRSA and CAMRSA.
- Discuss MRSA - BSI.