The goal of this course is to describe generational differences and similarities and how they affect health care professionals working together as a team. Implications for employers are also discussed.
Course Publication Date: May 21, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Career and Self
Leadership & Case Management
- Identify two keys to working with each of the four groups.
- Discuss their view on balancing work and personal life for each group.
- Discuss core values for each of the four different generations mentioned in this course.
- Describe two attributes for each of the four different generations.
- Discuss work assets and work liabilities for each of the four different generational groups.