The purpose of this course is to define and review the sexually variant behaviors that are classified as paraphilias.
Course Publication Date: August 07, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Wanda Lockwood RN, BA, MA
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Describe 5 common elements of paraphilias.
- Differentiate among the various paraphilias.
- Discuss identify at least 3 reciprocal paraphilias.
- Identify the difference between sex play and sexual abuse.
- Identify those most likely to sexually abuse children.
- Explain the “three Ds” of sadism.
- Discuss 5 types of treatment used with paraphilias.