The goal of this course is to provide the nurse with up-to-date information concerning the symptoms, causes, and classification, diagnosis and treatment options for post-traumatic stress disorder called PTSD.
Course Publication Date: August 08, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Discuss why PTSD statistics are a moving target that is fuzzy.
- Describe possible causes of PTSD.
- Discuss the classification of PTSD.
- List three types of symptoms of PTSD and two examples of each.
- Discuss current treatment options for PTSD.