The goal of this course is to provide the learner with up-to-date information concerning symptoms, causes, classification, diagnosis and treatment options for pain and pain management.
Course Publication Date: August 08, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
- Name three examples of NSAIDs.
- Discuss two alternative treatments commonly used for pain relief.
- Describe the pain scales used most commonly.
- List four types of pain.
- Discuss the classification characteristics of pain.
- Describe three different treatments for pain.