The purpose of this course is to give the reader the skills to help their patients take charge of their health care.
Course Publication Date: August 11, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Ray Lengel RN, FNP, MS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Career and Self
Community & Home Health
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Define health care responsibility.
- List three reasons why United States health care is ranked so poorly.
- Understand the importance of communication with in the health care system.
- List three benefits of keeping a personal health record.
- State the seven steps in maintaining a personal health record.