The intention of this course is to identify the preceptor role and increase insight into the tremendous opportunity seasoned nurses have in shaping the future of nursing. Effective strategies to support and retain our new nurses in the profession will be defined.
Course Publication Date: September 08, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Tamara Weaver RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Career and Self
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Expand the readers’ historical knowledge base of nursing and a glimpse into nursing’s future.
- Recognize the significant role the preceptor plays in health care
- Identify effective communication techniques
- Gain insight into the diversity of learning styles
- Improve interpersonal skills to create a healthy, positive working environment