The purpose of this course is to present nurses the latest understanding of what sleep is, why it is so necessary for our health and what happens when Sleep Disorders disrupt sleep..
Course Publication Date: October 03, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Joan Schonbeck RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Career and Self
Community & Home Health
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Understand the concept of healthy, normal sleep and its importance to life and health.
- Know the physiology and stages of sleep.
- Be aware of the theories about the significance of dreaming.
- Know the basics of Sleep Disorders
- Understand what can be done to get a better night’s sleep and the misconceptions about sleep that society often buys into.